50 Hour AIReal Yoga Teacher Training
For Certified Yoga Instructors
This form of yoga is beneficial for beginners and advanced students alike. You will be practicing your fitness in the air, defying gravity, moving freely, releasing fear, and floating into a deeper understanding of your wellness.
“Every time I complete a teacher training I feel one step closer. To what exactly, I am uncertain. But I feel whole, complete, satisfied beyond measure. There is something there that I won’t let go of until I figure it out. Six consecutive days spent in the presence of greatness. The studio, my peers utterly amazing.”
Explore the yoga asana while using a hammock as a prop.
Our hammocks are hung on a single point anchored with a swivel, allowing for flow, vinyasa, alignment and revolved postures.
We ensure that your studio’s rigging will be the safest in the industry, and that your gear is held to the highest of standards..
AIReal Yoga is the first brand to be recognized by the Yoga Alliance and counts for continued education towards Yoga Alliance RYT requirements.
Lead by Creator and Founder
Carmen Curtis is a world-renowned yoga teacher, a professional Cirque du Soleil performer and a former national gymnast. She has been practicing aerial yoga for over 15 years.
What you receive by taking our 50 Hour Teacher Training and becoming a certified AIReal Yoga instructor.
- Complete manual with 108 postures, lesson plans, sequences, progressions and digressions
- Learn to teach ALL levels and styles of yoga
- All 50 Hours are hands-on with Carmen Curtis
- Access to professional riggers, whose safety in installations cannot be matched by any other aerial yoga brand
- Subscription to our YouTube channel with access to many different styles of classes, including Intro, Slow Flow, Power, and Restorative, allowing for continued practice and review
- Access to buy only the safest and highest-rated gear and equipment available
- Continued education units with Yoga Alliance
50 Hour Intensive, taught over 6 days.
Ready To Sign Up?
Click on one of the dates below and it will take you to MindBody where you will be able to sign up directly.
Having Trouble? Contact us if you need help or have questions!
Option 2 |Intensive
November 10th – 15th